Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 4: Favorite Picture Book

Alright, so technically Day 4 is supposed to be "Favorite Book in Your Favorite Series", but there's no way I could possibly choose just one. So I'm making up my own category. My favorite picture book (today) is:



Guess How Much I Love You

For those that aren't familiar with this story, it is about Big Nutbrown Hare putting Little Nutbrown Hare to bed. They have a competition, of sorts, to share how much they love the other. This is one of my favorites to read to the Sharkbaby at bedtime. In fact, we have a quote from this story hanging on his bedroom wall, "I love you right up to the moon and back."

To me this story is simple, straight-forward, and a great little read about the love between a parent and a child.


signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails