Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 20: Favorite Romance Book

Wow, it's been quite a long time since I've read a book that could actually be considered a "romance". I might have to think on this one for a few minutes. Ok, so this isn't actually a romance novel, but it is a love story. This is the second book in the "Isaac" series, by Ben Behunin (a local SLC author).

The reasons I call this a love story are mostly the following:
1. Jake, the main character, and Amy, his girlfriend, fall in love. (They meet and start dating in the first book)
2. Jake falls in love with the town of Neiderbipp.
3. You learn about several other love stories.

I won't give away any more information than that, just take my word for it and read the series.


signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails