Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 18: A book that disappointed you


As I've been pondering today's assignment, I've discovered something about myself. Most of the books that have disappointed me have been a part of a series. Generally, the last book in a series. For example: Breaking Dawn (anticlimactic, lame plot line, and Renesmee), and the one I'm going to write about today:

Yes, I was horribly disappointed in Mockingjay. I HATED the way it ended. I felt like it was unnecessary and brutal. I felt like it was also a bit of a cop-out. I loved the rest of the series and devoured them as soon as they came out. It was the same way with Mockingjay.

And then I got into the book. I couldn't stop reading (mostly because once I've started a series I HAVE to finish it) but it seemed to go from one horrific scene the the next.

I won't give away any spoilers for the rest of you, but just know that I was disappointed.
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails