Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 3: Your Favorite Series

This one is kind of a no-brainer for anyone who knows me. My favorite book series is, without a doubt:
Harry Potter

You know how you feel when your best friend moves away, when you get your heart broken, or anytime you leave something (or someone, or somewhere) that you love? That's how I felt when Harry Potter ended. I felt like I was saying goodbye to good friends, a home away from home (Hogwarts), and people that I had come to love like family.
I have read the Harry Potter series at least 3 times all the way through, and that doesn't count all of the times I've just picked up particular books in the series to revisit them. The Harry Potter series made me laugh, made me cry, and made me think a little harder about the good (and sometimes bad) innate to each of us.
I found examples of bravery. I found pictures of true love. I found some unlikely heroes. In these stories I found friends, family, faith, and happiness.
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails