There are a few T-Bone things (stories, etc) that I need to write down before I lose them, so please be patient with me... and feel free to read, if you'd like.
1. He now recognizes, associates, and knows the sounds for A, B, C, D, E, F, J, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, and Z.
2. He can do all of the actions for Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wise Man/Foolish Man, Popcorn Popping, and Book of Mormon Stories.
3. He is proficient at going up AND down the stairs. He also prefers running to walking, but has a funny Frankenstein run that trips him up.
4. He loves the words pumpkin and Halloween.
5. Speaking of Halloween, my mom, sister, and I took him to a little spook alley this weekend. While there we met a little cat that belonged to the nursery putting on the spook alley. He LOVED that freakin' cat. He was more interested in following it around and petting it than in anything else. While there we also encountered a life-size, singing, dancing Elvis skeleton. It is pretty safe to say that he is obsessed. It's been almost a week and he still keeps signing to me about the dancing skeleton. He also keeps signing about the scary witches.
6. On the subject of signs, he now knows at least 35 signs (that I can think of off the top of my head).
7. After attending the spook alley on Saturday we took him out to dinner with us. While waiting for our table a man walked into the restaurant. He was probably in his 50's, about 6'2" or 6'3", and solidly built. He was wearing cowboy boots, wranglers, a HUGE belt buckle, a western-style shirt, and a cowboy hat. T-Bone took one look at him and immediately started making his horse noises. Luckily for us, the man was as amused as we were. That could have been embarrassing.
8. I bought him a giraffe costume to wear for Halloween. He hates it. Every time I get it out he starts to whine and says, "Nananananana, Fffff." (Translation: No, no, no, no, no, no, giraffe) Needless to say, we've moved to plan B. He's going to be a pumpkin for Halloween, because he loves them.
9. He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins. He calls Mickey Mouse "Mow", but he won't say it out loud, he whispers it. Little Einsteins is "ship", and he keeps telling me about the "Mmmmmbop" (translation: Robot) that we saw on the show last week.
10. He is in the midst of his first ever ear infection. Poor little bubby.
And that is enough for now. :)
No longer private
3 years ago