#23- List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
I am a dabbler in many things, a master of none. I think, however, that I can come up with 5 hobbies.
1. Cooking: I like to cook. It soothes me. I like to try at least one new recipe a week. Pinterest has been my downfall on this one...
2. Needle crafts (knitting, sewing, crocheting, stitchery, quilting, etc): My mom got me started sewing quilts at a young age, and I've loved that ever since. I learned to crochet in college, I learned to knit last year, and I've been stitching for awhile. I love the "mindlessness" of these hobbies, I can just let my hands go while my mind wanders elsewhere.
3. Photography: I do this one purely because I love to. I like having nice pictures of things and people I love.
4. Reading: There is nothing in this world that quite equals curling up with a good book. It is an escape for the heart, mind, and soul.
5. Writing: I don't do this one nearly often enough anymore, but someday I would like to write a book. Someday...
No longer private
3 years ago