So, everything lately has been very Shark-centered, so I thought I'd give us all a little break from the baby. I'd like to share with you all 5 things you may not know about me:
1. I'm a name-o-phile. I have an obsession with names. I love baby name websites, blogs, books, etc. I think that the names we choose for people (and things) say a lot about us.
2. I think standing ovations are over-used. I don't give a standing ovation unless a performance was incredible. Not every concert, play, or show deserves the honor of me getting to my feet.
3. I wish my house had a laundry chute. I get really tired of carrying dirty clothes down 14 steps.
4. If I feel like my world is falling apart I like to get a pedicure or my eyebrows waxed. I don't feel like myself unless these simple things are taken care of.
5. I dream of being a fiction writer. I would love to have a book published.
So, what's something I don't know about you?