Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 10: Favorite classic book

This one is, without contest, To Kill a Mockingbird.
I first read this book in Jr. High, I think, and I was in love from that time forward. I love everything about this book. I love that it's told through the voice of a child. I love Calpurnia with all my heart. I love Jem, and Atticus, and all the rest. In fact, if I could convince my husband of it, I would name a child Scout, Atticus, or Harper. It's the truth, I love this book that much.
If you haven't read this book, I have just one question for you: What is wrong with you? Ok, that may be a little harsh. But, seriously, read this book. If you love it as much as I do we'll be friends forever. And that's a fact. (And to copy a line from my friend Amanda's recent blog post, and a favorite childhood show, "but don't take my word for it!")

signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails