Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 4: Your Sibling(s)

Dear Maddie, Zach, and McKay,
You guys freaking rock my world. I seriously have the best siblings of anyone I know. We always have so much fun together, and I consider you guys my friends as well as my siblings.
Maddie, you are, beyond a doubt, my favorite sister. I am so glad that we have grown up to be the kind of women that can be best friends on top of being sisters. I know that I can tell you anything and you won't judge me for it. You are one of the strongest, smartest, kindest, funniest, beautiful-est (sorry, had to keep the pattern going) women that I know. Even though you are my little sister, both in stature and in age, I look up to you so much. You are driven and determined, and not afraid to go after what you want in life. You are going to make a fantastic wife and mother someday, and I look forward to watching you take on new adventures in your life.
Zach, you are, and always have been, such a good kid. You are kind and helpful, always putting others before yourself. You are honest, hard working, and loyal. I know that if I ever have a problem with something you will be first in line to help me fix it. It has been a pleasure to watch you grow from a boy to the man you have become. I anticipate watching you achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
McKay, what can I say, dude, you are the life of the party! Our family just wasn't complete until you came along. You are such a good kid, smart, funny, well-read, and kind. You are truly a friend to everyone you meet. You are my book-buddy, my field trip buddy, and just my buddy. I love watching you play with the Sharkbaby, and I know he is going to love doing cool stuff with his Uncle Mac. You always know how to make me laugh, and can cheer me up when I'm having a bad day. I am so excited to watch you mature and turn into as awesome of a grown up as you are a kid.
There you have it, guys, the reasons I love you so much. I might be your big sister, but you all give me an example of how to strive to be a better person each day. I look forward to many more happy times together and to seeing our bonds grow stroner.
I love you guys!
Love,
Me
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails