Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 10 - Someone you don’t talk to as often as you’d like

Dear Lauren,
I miss you! Life, and some crazy adventures, brought us together... and then drifted us apart again.

Look at us both today. Who would've ever thought that we'd end up here. We're both old married ladies with little ones of our own. I look back on that night on the beach at Powell when we sat up talking for hours. Did you know, even then, that you'd marry Steve? I had a feeling that the two of you would end up together.

I still remember when the two of you were trying to decide whether you were going to get married or not. You hadn't had a chance to tell me that you'd made a decision when Jake leaked the info to me. I loved being able to be a part of that special day, and the secret-ness of it all.

Well, my dearest Lauren, I love you and I miss you. I hope that life and circumstances will drift us back together again someday.
XOXO,
Me
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails