Monday, October 24, 2011

Feelin' fine at 9



My Sweetest Monkey-faced Munchkin,
You are 9 months old today. I honestly think this has been the fastest 9 months of my life. You change and grow so much everyday. You are such a sweet boy and I love getting to spend so much time with you.
You love to be outside. Anytime I open the front door you get so excited. You love to sit on the grass and watch everything going on around you. You also love dogs. In fact, "dog" is your new favorite word to say. The other night I was getting you ready for bed and you heard the dogs next door barking. You looked at me, smiled, and in your sweet little voice said, "Dah." (That's Tommy-speak for dog).
You love to eat, especially from Mom and Dads' plates. You still prefer fruits to vegetables, but you're a pretty big fan of broccoli and asparagus. Just last night you discovered how much you like turkey.
You still love to read stories, too. Your favorite right now is "Dear Zoo". You like to open up the flaps to see the animals. You also like "The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear".
Just this week you showed off that you actually do know how to crawl. You only do it when you think no one is watching and when there's something you really want to reach. You don't like to be held too much, but you love to play on the floor where you can see people around you.
I love you more and more each day, my sweet little man. You are such a sweet and smart boy and I love watching you grow, explore, and learn each day.
XOXO,
Mama
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails