Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 25: The character you relate to the most

Huh. I'm not even sure where to begin on this one. I have such a vast array of characters stashed away in my brain that sifting through them to find the *one* I relate to might take some serious thought. I think I'm going with:


I first read this book maybe 2 years ago. My mom brought it back for me from a reading conference, knowing I have a soft spot for autographed books. This one is extra special, though, because it was autographed by the author AND the illustrator.

Anyway, on to Clementine. Clementine is just sort of her own little person. She has some funny ideas about things, but she's not afraid to march to her own beat. I like to think that I'm like that on some level.

Anyway, this is an early-reader chapter book. It is, however, and adorable story that I think everyone should read. You could even read it with, or too, your kids...


signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails