Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New BFF

So, I've had a lot of new friends cropping up on my blog lately. Most of them have wandered over from Mormon Mommy Blogs (which I will now be contributing to about once a month, hooray!), and a few I don't know where they've come from. Anyway, in light of these new friends I've decided to let you all in on a few secrets to being my friend:

1. If I invite you over for dinner, don't offer to do the dishes. You are my guest, and I am very particular about how my dishwasher gets loaded.

2. If I'm at your house and I use your bathroom, just know that I'll probably look in your medicine cabinet. This is mostly because I'm nosy.

3. I wish that life really were like a musical, with random song and dance numbers interspersed throughout.

4. I will probably talk to you about my diet. My husband doesn't really care, so I have to talk to someone.

5. I will monopolize your baby. If there's a baby in the room, I want to be holding it.

6. I want a drag queen to teach me how to put on fake eyelashes. So, if you have a friend that's a drag queen I expect you to share.

So, now that you know a few of the rules of being my friend, what are some of your dirty little secrets?
signature

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am watching Glee right now! I would be in Glee.

Andrew said...

#3 is my favorite and I may or may not know someone who has done drag before...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails