Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maddie-Moo

"Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship." ~Margaret Mead

Ok, it's time for the next installment of "Meet My Family". Everyone, this is my sister Madison.
AKA: Maddie, Mads, and for awhile, she was Mamo (the baby couldn't say Maddie).

Seriously, when I grow up I want to be like my little sister. She's amazing. She's 22, almost 23, and she's in school studying to be a pharmacist. In 2 years, she'll graduate with her Doctorate Degree.

She is so much fun! She has a quick wit, a great sense of comedic sarcasm, and a healthy sense of adventure. Her friends all love her, and she is incredibly loyal to them. However, I happen to know, that her favorite place to be is at home with her family.
Maddie is such a great example to me of how to live life on the straight and narrow, while still enjoying it. She is kind-hearted, gentle, and has a way of putting people at ease. She always dresses modestly and looks fantastic doing it (one of her friends told her that this is the reason she's not married, she doesn't wear low-cut enough shirts). I seriously envy her sense of style, though, and wish I were small enough to raid her closet.

Maddie is also one of the best brownie bakers that I know. She's always up for a bowl of ice cream and a little bit of girl talk. We used to fight as kids, like all sisters do. Now, however, I consider her one of my best friends. I can't imagine going through life without having a sister.

I know that someday she's going to make a fantastic wife and mother. So, here's to you, Mads! Even though you're my little sister, I will always look up to you.

Love you!
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails