Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Home is wherever your feet take you

#19- If you could live anywhere where would it be, and why?
 There are a few places I have lived.  All have been in Utah:

 I spent 3 years in Saint George while I went to nursing school.
I lived at Brighton Girls Camp for the summer between my Junior and Senior years of high school.

And I've lived in this gorgeous Salt Lake Valley for most of my life (I love it here!!)

There are, however, many places I would like to live, if only for a short while.  They include, but are most definitely NOT limited to some of the following:

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Dingle, Ireland

Washington DC

Manhattan


 And a few where I have permanent residence, if only in my mind:

Wherever this place is.

And finally, Hogwarts.  It will always be a little bit home.

But really what it comes down to is this:


signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails