Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

I bet y'all thought I forgot about Thankful Thursday, with it being the holiday and all, but I remembered! So, without further ado, my 5 for the week:

1. A steady job in this time of crisis: It may not be the most glamorous job in the world, but it helps pay the bills, and there's always going to be a need for nurses. It's nice to have a little job security in an insecure time.
2. Learning to sew: I can't wait to have a machine of my own, because this is a skill I want to get better at and learn more about. I'm not very good yet, but I piece together a mean baby blanket.
3. Argyle: what can I say, I really like it.
4. Half-price sales at the craft store: I got a wreath for a really good price. SCORE!
5. Good food: I am especially thankful today for the company of friends, family, and a good meal on the table.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

2 comments:

Birkka said...

I'm down with that! Derrick lives in SLC and Danny will soon. How old is she? Let's make them a date..! Uh, want to give me a buzz (maybe through facebook)- My bros in law are the best, so I totally look forward to it!!

Annette said...

I love thankful thursdays! Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails