Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Husband

A bit about Steve

What is your husband's first name? Stephen

How long have you been married? Just under 4 months
How long did you date? We dated for not very long... about 6 weeks before we got engaged.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? I'm going to say he does.
Who said "I love you" first? He said it first, but I thought it first.
Who is taller? Steve
Who is a better singer? Probably me, but he tries hard.
Who is smarter? I'm more book smart, he's more common sense smart.
Who does the laundry? Generally me
Who pays the bills? That's usually me, too
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve
Does he snore? Only when he sleeps on his back
What does he do in his spare time? Watches movies, or works on motorcycles
Who mows the lawn? The lawn crew that our apartment management company hired.
What is his favorite candy bar? Anything dark chocolate
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but he helps when he's home
Who drives? Steve
Who is the first to say they are wrong? I don't really know. We usually talk about it together.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? I asked him out, but we didn't start dating until almost 4 months later.
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants... meaning we share the responsibility of pants wearing.
Does he say he loves you everyday? Yes

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails