Friday, November 14, 2008

A few things of note

Irony of the week: I am addicted to the show Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew... that's right, I'm addicted to other people's drug addictions.

Overheard in West Valley:
Little Girl: "Mom, where did my name come from?"
Mom (maybe 25 or so): "Well, honey, Mommy is a big Neil Diamond fan."

Okay, so I've been saying for weeks now that I was going to post pictures of my projects in the making... Prepare yourselves, cause I'm really not a homemaker:

This is an awkwardly placed corner in our bedroom that until now has been empty. We found a great shabby chic table and spruced up the corner.

This is my French Flea Market apron that I finally finished... I made it all by myself (ok, a little help from my mom). It's a little hard to see but on the right hand side I pinned a vintage brooch I found.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE that table and the apron!! So cute! Hello.. not a homemaker! You're doing better than me at this point! I've been married almost 6 yrs and I still don't own an apron!

Vee said...

oh man i like your blog layout. NICE AND WIDE!

your apron rocks too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails