Monday, April 9, 2012

Like Nails on a Chalkboard...

#11- Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

You know, usually this list is endless for me, but for some reason I'm having a hard time coming up with some on the spot.  Alright, here we go:

1. People who chew with their mouth open.  This also goes for people who fill their mouth so full of food that they physically CAN'T close it to chew. Gross.

2. Anytime someone starts a sentence with, "I don't mean to be rude, but..." or "No offense..."  If you have to start your thought with that, don't say what you're about to say.  These statements do not give you carte blanche to say whatever you want to. More than likely it's going to hurt the recipient's feelings.

3. When complete strangers say to me, "Wow, you're really tall.  You must have played basketball in school."  No, actually, I was a complete and total nerd.

4. People who stare at me while I'm working out.  What, you've never seen an overweight girl sweatin' her booty off with bedhead and no makeup on?

5. General invasion of personal space.  I don't have much of a personal space bubble, since I invade other peoples' for a living.  But if I'm pregnant and you touch my belly without asking, you might lose a hand. (As a side note, you only need to ask once... that grants you endless belly-touching rights)

6. Internet arguing.  Really?  You think you're going to change Senor Troll's mind with your brilliant argument?  Not likely.

7. Disregard for the well-being of pets.  If you choose to be a dog/cat/fish/whatever owner, take care of them and train them right.  I don't want your cat napping on my back porch.  I don't want to hear your dog bark at 1 in the morning. I also don't want to watch you leave your pets outside 24/7 in the middle of the worst winter Utah has seen in years. Dogs need to be played with, people.

8. "You look tired."  Just say what you mean and tell me I look like crap.

9. People who phrase everything like a question.  Not only is it annoying, it's kind of confusing sometimes.

10. Wal Mart.  Yep, Wally World is one of my pet peeves.
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails