Monday, March 19, 2012

Dreams

#7- What is your dream job, and why?

I love the career path I have chosen for myself, and I love my home career of being a wife and mommy. If I had to choose my dream job within the nursing field, it would be as a private nurse for a plastic surgeon. I'd get time in the OR, I'd never have to work nights, weekends, or holidays, and the side perks wouldn't be terrible, either.

However, my ultimate dream job would be as a travel writer. I would get to combine a few of the things I love. I would get to travel all over the world, experience new places, eat new foods, and meet interesting people.

I've had a few opportunities to travel in my life, and I've always enjoyed it. I like museums, finding out about local culture, and eating in local restaurants. I love meeting locals and learning from them. And then having the opportunity to write about the places I've found would be the icing on the cake.

But while that is a lovely dream, I would never in a million years trade the life I'm living now for it... no matter how often I threaten to run away. :)
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails