Wednesday, March 14, 2012

20 things

#1- List 20 Random Things About Yourself

~I know how to say the alphabet backward. In fact, I knew it backward before I knew it forward.
~I'm a compulsive shopper, but I'm really great at finding a bargain.
~I don't like to use the end stalls in a public restroom. In the words of Sheldon Cooper, "In bladder voiding, as in real estate, it's location, location, location."
~I talk in my sleep.
~My hands and feet are always cold.
~I love to sew, but I'm not terribly good at it.
~I've secretly always wanted to be a redhead.
~I love the way I look when I'm wearing makeup, but often choose to go without it.
~I've quit biting my nails probably 20 times in my life, it hasn't stuck yet.
~I like cheese. A lot.
~When I was pregnant I couldn't stand the sight, smell, taste, or texture of chicken.
~When I can't control things happening in my life, I change my hair. (Look forward to upcoming changes, it's gonna be big)
~My favorite season is fall.
~I always swore I'd never get married in August. I got married in August.
~I've given myself 8 months to get to my goal weight. It won't be easy.
~I like to have painted toenails. It really bothers me when they're naked.
~Speaking of naked: I don't like to be naked. I think it's really uncomfortable.
~Harry Potter is my "go-to" series when I have nothing else to read.
~I do have a soft spot for all young adult fantasy novels, though.
~There is no place I'd rather be than home. I have more than one home.
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails