Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday-mania

Thursday seems to be rolling around quicker every week. I'm not quite sure how it works, but there you have it. And now, your regularly scheduled 5...

1. Early Christmas Presents: Steve gave me one of my Christmas presents early this week. It was a beautiful pair of leather gloves lined with cashmere... No more rainbow stripe homeless man gloves. I'm ecstatic.

2. Down East: I bought a great pair of red candlesticks for $3.50 apiece. They're hot.

3. Sweater Dresses: I treated myself to a new dress last week, I've worn it twice since, and recieved multiple compliments every time. Gotta love new clothes.

4. 4-wheel drive: How can you not be grateful for it in the almost-constant dumping of snow we've recieved this week.

5. Christmas Cards: I want more to put on the back of our door. I love recieveing them and hearing about everyone's families.

I hope everyone has something to be thankful for this wonderful Thursday before Christmas.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails