Friday, December 5, 2008

I almost forgot!

So, technically it's Friday now, but since I haven't been to bed yet it still feels like Thursday to me. So, your regularly scheduled Thankful Thursday:

1. Menu planning: So, this week Steve and I decided to plan our dinner menus for the week (for the nights I'm home anyway), and then only grocery shop for the things we needed. We not only ended up spending less money, but each of the nights we cooked we had leftovers that Steve has been able to eat on the nights that I work. I think this is going to be a good plan.

2. My car: I know, silly, and not so significant in the long run, but I don't know where I'd be without it. Oh wait, yes I do... on the bus.

3. A library card: I got my library card when I was 5. I've been using the same one every since. It makes me glad that I can read a lot of fabulous books and not have to buy them.

4. My education: Without it we might be in a desperate situation right now. Because of it, we live pretty comfortably for newlyweds, and will still be ok if Steve loses his job.

5. My health: I've been very lucky to have excellent health my whole life. No broken bones, no major illness, no surgeries. I hope it continues that way.

Alright, I hope everyone else had a very Thankful Thursday. Stay tuned for more updates...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails