Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Art of Oversharing

So, I realize I haven't been fantastic at blogging lately. I apologize for anyone that might still be around in blog-reading land. But there are a few things that have been weighing rather heavily on my mind lately. They are things that can be difficult to discuss face-to-face with another human being, so I'm going to do a series of blog posts about some tough issues for me.

I've never been one to shy away from a difficult topic, but a lot of what I'd like to put out there affects me (or someone I love) in a very real way. I'd just like to forewarn anyone that these posts might touch on some nerves, they might let you in on more of my life than you'd like to know, or it might make you think less of me.

So, consider yourselves warned. Now, let the games begin!

signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails