Monday, December 14, 2009

Sock it to Me

I have a thing for socks. The only time I wear solid color socks is to the gym. At work I tend to match my socks to my scrubs in color. Pattern is a whole different issue. Anyway, considering that my name comes from the movie Pippi Longstocking, I've decided to change the title of my blog. Also, for just a hint of privacy protection (without full-on taking my blog private) I will, from here on out, be referring to myself as Pippi. And keeping in the theme of childhood books/movies I will be referring to my husband as Curious George, or George for short.
I'll still post pictures, stories from our lives, and all of the goodness you've come to expect from this blog. I'm just going to exercise a bit more discretion in sharing the nitty gritty of our lives.

Thank you, come again!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails