Sunday, September 22, 2013

O's 1 Month

My Sweet Squishy Little O,
I can't believe you've been a part of my life for a month already. You are such a sweet boy. You love to just hang out with the family and watch what's going on around you. You also love to snuggle. You are very much a cuddlebug.
You are a very mellow baby and don't cry often at all. However, your days and nights have been a bit mixed up, so your daddy and I have been spending a lot of quality time with you in the middle of the night.
One thing I should probably mention is that you've got a little bit of what's called torticullis. Because you were such a big baby (almost 10 pounds!), you were a bit squished when you were inside me. Unfortunately this means that your neck and head were scrunched at a strange angle. So, you have a tendency to look to the right, and your head is cocked that way a little bit. We've been doing some stretching exercises and working on strengthening your neck. Your head is still a little bit lopsided, but it's adorable (and will round out).
Your brother loves you a lot, sometimes a little bit too much. We're working with him on being soft and gentle with you. He doesn't quite understand that you are still pretty fragile. He wants to play with you, and has a hard time realizing that all you want to do is sleep, eat, and poop.
I love you so much, my little Squish. Keep growing and learning.
Love,
Momma
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails