Sunday, July 22, 2012

Super

21. If you could have one super power, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I've been thinking on this one for quite awhile.  I've been trying to figure out what it would actually be.  The power of invisibility would be pretty cool. Flying would be pretty awesome as well. Honestly, though, I think that the best superpower would be, wait for it... the power to apparate.  

Think about it: the ability to transport yourself (and anyone holding onto you) anywhere you want to go. 

Dinner in Paris? Done.
Shopping and a Broadway show in New York? No problem. 
A day at Disneyworld and Harry Potter Land?  Bring it on.

Seriously, best. Superpower. Ever. 

Oh, and as for what I'd do with it first: let's not lie, I'd take Greasemonkey to Disneyland for our anniversary.  He hasn't been in 25 years, after all.
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails