Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Freakin' New Year

So, I've been the worst kind of blog slacker lately, but life has been a little wild. I hate to ring in the new year with bad news, but...

Steve got laid off this morning. If you could please keep us in your prayers we'd appreciate it.

We'll be ok. He got severance pay, and I make pretty good money, but it still sucks. We're keeping our eyes open for good opportunities and he's willing to work hard and find something new.

Otherwise, happy new year, everyone!

4 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I told Nik and he was very concerned for Steve. We both said he could come work with us, but followed it with, "but he wouldn't like it very much." So we will keep our eyes open for something.

Would he want to work for Napa? My brother might be able to help him get a job there....

Sarah said...

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that! You two are amazing and will be blessed :) Happy new year!

Tara said...

Oh that does suck--I'm sorry! I'll keep an ear out for any opportunities that might work for Steve.

minisuperbias said...

blessing in a crappy disguise somehow, I hope. I'll keep my eyes open. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails