Saturday, October 11, 2008

Raindrops on Roses...

So, fall is officially here, and with the drop in temperature I tend to cozy up in a blanket and think about some of my favorite things. So, without further ado, I share them with you: Giraffes... I don't know why, but I love these guys. I finally got Steve to take me to the zoo and I spent forever chillin' with the giraffes.
The French Flea Market Apron. I'm making myself one. For real.
Fall colors. Oh please, can we drive through the canyon?
Utah Football... Nothing says Autumn like a bunch of dudes in red tossing around a pigskin.





Homemade soup. Delish!








Lately I've taken to quilting. I love using Amy Butler and Michael Miller fabrics.





It's sweater season, finally!


Finally, I'd just like to take a minute and talk about my awesome brother, Zach. He leaves on his mission on Wednesday for beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. Zach, I know you probably won't read this, but I just want to let you know what an example you are to me and to Steve. You honor your priesthood, always live your standards, and truly shine with the light of Christ. The people of Hawaii aren't going to want to give you back at the end of your mission. So, little brother, go out there and be the example I know you are. Serve the next two years whole-heartedly and I know that Heavenly Father will bless you and help you grow in ways you never thought possible. While you may be missed here at home, we know that you will truly fall in love with the people of Hawaii as much as they will fall in love with you. So, on that note: a big, fat "Hugsies!" and one last "Hey, little brother."



















0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails