Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life's a Jungle

I love the zoo. I've loved it since I was a little kid. It was always my favorite field trip when I was in school, and it's still my favorite field trip now!
Anyway, today I had the chance to go to the zoo with some friends from the ward and their cute kiddos. We checked out the animals, ate some snacks, watched a wolf eat lunch, and had an all around grand time. Unfortunately, this tired gal had to get home for a nap, so we didn't get to ride the train, but it was still a blast.
I think from now on I'm going to go to the zoo in the morning. The animals were so much more active! We were watching the bird show, and at one point they have you look up past the orangutan enclosure and the little orangutan totally stole the show. She was climbing all over, swinging, and just having a lovely old time.
I was a little sad that the giraffes weren't outside, they're my favorite, but it was probably just too darn hot. So, thanks Joss, Kelly, Heather, Codye, and kids for the great time today! And now a few pictures to share:
signature

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails